Is your music library a mess?
Movies missing artwork and and other information?
Scattered across various locations?
Full of duplicates?
Get MediaMonkey and get organized.
- Manage 100,000+ music and video files without bogging down.
- Record CDs and download music, movies, and podcasts.
- Automatically lookup and intuitively tag album art, lyrics and other metadata.
- Manage any audio / video genres: Rock, Classical, Audiobooks, Podcasts, Home movies, tv, etc.
- Wi-Fi Sync with MediaMonkey for Android.
- Play MP3s and other audio formats, and never again worry about varying volume.
- Create playlists and let Auto-DJ & Party Mode take care of your party.
- Sync Android, iPhone, iPod, iPad & others, converting & leveling tracks on-the-fly.
- Share via DLNA and convert MP3s, M4A, OGG, FLAC, WMA, MP4, AVI, and WMV to support most devices.
- Plus much more...
What others are saying...
- “Media Monkey Gold works at great speed and offers great flexibility. It can do almost anything.” — The Gadget Site: Review, February 2011.
- “MediaMonkey is definitely one of the top music suites on the market. It has nearly every feature users could ask for, from CD ripping/burning to playlist management to highly customizable conversions to multiple skins to auto-tagging to file editing to... you get the picture. — Top Ten Reviews: Gold Award, 2010
- “MediaMonkey Gold offers everything that music lovers need to manage their music collection. The free version alone offers more options than most, if not all music management applications. The Gold version tops that with unique features such as automatic playlist generation or the auto conversion and leveling option. MediaMonkey Gold is the tool for large music collections. — gHacks: MediaMonkey Gold Review, December 2010
- “If you want an alternative that will allow you to manage your iPod out of the box, MediaMonkey Standard is free and works well. — How-To Geek: Manage Your Music With MediaMonkey as an alternative to iTunes, September 2010
- “Simply put, MediaMonkey exceeded our expectations by far, and we can safely say that we have seen one of the most powerful tools for working with audio files that leaves the competition far behind. — Frost Apps: Review, July 2010
- “MediaMonkey Runs Rings Around iTunes; — PC World: Download This Blog, December 2009
- “We can see the winner: Mediamonkey pips (beats) Winamp to the post! iTunes is left for dust trailing behind by 8 points.” — Skytopia: Windows Music Manager Shootout, May 2008
- “Considering the overall fit and finish of this application, it'll be tough to find anything you won't like about it. Although it is definitely geared toward managing extensive collections, just about anyone will appreciate the comprehensive feature set.” — Download.com Review
- “If you’ve been looking for a free program that can be a kind of one-stop-shop of audio, doing everything that you might possibly want to do with your library of audio files (and doing it well) &mdash MediaMonkey just might be that program.” — Freeware Genius
- “One of an increasing plethora of applications that promise to organise your music collection, MediaMonkey has one major factor in its corner: it's free...and it's small, too, weighing in at just over 6MB for the initial download. For anyone who's done battle with lumpy, sizeable alternatives, that alone will come as a blessed relief.” — IT Reviews
- “Ape eats Apple - Why MediaMonkey is an iTunes killer: The latest free version of (MediaMonkey) showcases some great new features married to all the solid basics that you expect from your daily-use jukebox. The end result makes it a wonder that more people aren't using the Monkey for their boogie sessions.” — Crave
- “Media Monkey is one killer application for the serious music collector. For those who have large collections of music will find the organization features are some of the best out there.” — How-To Geek: MediaMonkey Version 3 Review
- “When it comes to value for money and sheer depth of features, it really is hard to beat MediaMonkey. It does much of what iTunes does but often better...The interface is intuitive and the software fast in operation. iTunes might be free, but it can't hold a candle to MediaMonkey in terms of power....” — PC Pro UK
- “The Verdict: If you have a PC you owe it to your music, to give MediaMonkey a try.” — Create Digital Music Blog
- “Like the idea of iTunes keeping track of and playing your music library but hate giving up control of the music files and directories you’ve spent years organizing? Looking for one app to rip and burn music? Need an easy-to-use music program full of features? Want to easily synch your portable audio player with the library on your computer? MediaMonkey is for you.” — Computer Power User
- “My tool of choice for audio files is MediaMonkey. I use it to listen to my MP3 music collection, Podcasts and Shoutcast streams. It is a powerful tool with advanced syncing, file organization and tagging functionality.” — Alvin Ashcraft's Morning Dew
- “I'm a music download addict. In fact I've completely junked up my hard drive with thousands of MP3s... If this sounds familiar, I've got a solution for you: it's called MediaMonkey.” — Insider Secrets Videos
- “MediaMonkey seems to be a great alternative when it comes to replace Winamp or another audio player...You ought to try it as it’s one of the best I’ve tested in a while.” — Soft Inquiry
- “Singularly Impressive!” — PC World, Australia
- “Many PC users have become accustomed to bloated, system resource-hungry jukebox software that often puts style over substance. MediaMonkey won't reduce your PC to a crawl, but it will play, organise, and convert the most unwieldy MP3 collections with the minimum of fuss.” — Andrew Zarkesh, PC Magazine (UK)
- “This free Monkey never ceases to amaze with its range of functionality. Other applications that cost, don't perform nearly as well... ” — PC Magazine (Germany)
- “Overall, MediaMonkey's powerful tools can be enjoyable to use for everyone from music collectors old and new. Even without the MediaMonkey “Gold” option, users can manage their collections easily - and personalize the program to fit their personal preferences through drag and drop components to plugins and skins.” — makeuseof.com
- “If you have a large digital music collection to be administered and organized, standard Windows tools will run into walls or lead to data chaos. That's where ‘Media Monkey’ comes into the play ... ” — freenet.de (Germany)
- “I would like to congratulate you on an outstanding product. I have a library of over 50,000 tracks, and I have never seen another program the can manipulate the data with such speed and grace. It is truly amazing, it has been instrumental in managaing my music.” — Lauren
- “When I ran into iTune’s performance limitations and started using a Sonos in the house and iPod on the move, it became obvious I needed a replacement. Enter MediaMonkey - what an excellent program: powerful, intuitive, performant; it also exposes the level of detail that iTunes desperately attempts to hide. I can't praise it enough--it’s worth much more than the price of a "Gold" license, and I can't understand why the free version is so feature-laden. ” — Gyroscope
- “I tested MediaMonkey and its features for about 4 hours to make sure it would do it's job right. After poking and prodding at all the settings, I decided I would give it a the chance to restructure my 5,263 file library... and after just a handful of clicks - the job was done in LESS THAN 2 SECONDS! My jaw dropped at that point - and that was when MusicMatch lost a customer. ” — David
- “I LOVE MediaMonkey. I've felt guilty for not registering in the time I've been using it, so it's time to correct that! I have used EVERY media program out there, desperately trying to find one I didn't despise. MM is FAR superior to anything else out there. Thank you! ” — Noah
- “I just wanted to say thanks for MediaMonkey, it is exactly what I have been desperate for, for ages. I have a library of 35,000 MP3's and have been unable to find any player that can cope with anything close to that number in a sensible, intuitive and most importantly, speedy fashion (MusicMatch is a total joke in comparison). MediaMonkey does all these things and has left me open-mouthed in awe and admiration since I downloaded it yesterday.” — Tim
- “I have hundreds (if not thousands) of music files on my computer and I regularly use at least 10 programs to deal with 'em all. So I figured it was time to consolidate. I started looking for a music management program that would take care of all my needs. Low and behold, I found one. ...(MediaMonkey) can best be described as the Swiss Army knife of music management software.” — Dan Mitchell, Tech TV
- “This program is truly one of the gems I have come across. I have been managing my music on my PC the past 5 years and had settled on MusicMatch Juke Box + several other programs to handle the data and tags. However, Media Monkey's features set is absolutely remarkable in the free version...” — Greg
- “I just wanted to thank you for such an awesome piece of kit. I've used (MediaMonkey) every day for six months, I couldn't be without it. It's no understatement to say it's improved the quality of my life.”
- “...When I decided to put my entire CD collection on my pc in mp3 format, RealJukebox just bogged down unbearably (9000+ songs). (MediaMonkey) is the first thing I tried and I have been running it nonstop since then. I have had no trouble with slowdowns, freezing, stalling, and it does things that RJ doesn't do, such as normalization of volume. It's fairly intuitive, more so than RJ, and it's free!” — Nate