RemoteMonkey is a full featured remote control for MediaMonkey.
You can control the following functions of MediaMonkey with your android phone:
- Display artist, album and title
- Display and control the position in the current title via jog dial.
- Volume, previous track, next track, play, pause, repeat, shuffle, mute.
- Browse your music database by artist or album.
- Display and edit the playlist.
- Search your database by artist, album or title.
- Use playlists you defined in MediaMonkey.
You have to install RemoteMonkeyServer on your PC. It communicates with the android app and uses the MediaMonkey API to control MediaMonkey.
The app is available on Google Play. There's a demo version free of charge and a full version for a small fee.
Note that this application is hosted externally.Version History / Details