XPORTY is a MediaMonkey script that will put you in complete control of the folder and file structure -and hence the playing order- on your target device when exporting tracks.
XPORTY 's features are:
- 9 different folder modes which let you determine the folder/file structure on the target.
- Support for popular and classical music.
- Use genre codes to enhance your listening experience.
- Use playlist names, abbreviated playlist names and playlist presets.
- Use the playlist track order and control the track numbering convention.
- Control the track format.
- Extensive error handling.
All settings can be changed by simply changing the name of your MediaMonkey playlist; it is not necessary to edit the script itself.
The script comes with a comprehensive, 100+ page manual that consists of two parts: how to organize your music collection properly and how to use XPORTY.
Submitted by FunnyFish