by Baculaat » Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:50 am
by Teknojnky » Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:45 pm
Baculaat wrote:yeah i have that version but i am a Mask noob i have no idea how to enter that info into the Auto-Organize menu?
i.e. H:\overig\complete\$lower(<Artist> - <Album>)\<Track#> - <Title>
where do i then let MM know that i want \<Artist> - <Album>\ in lowercase?
by Baculaat » Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:34 pm
by Bex » Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:28 pm
We're happy to announce 3.0.2 Beta 2. It tackles more of the most significant issues affecting 3.0.1. The changes are fairly limited, but in the interest of getting it to testers as soon as possible, they have not yet been extensively tested.
Let us know what you think. Thx.
4298 Added new mask functions
- $Left(s,n) - Returns left n characters
- $Right(s,n) - Returns right n characters
- $Mid(s,i,n) - Returns n characters starting with ith
- $Trim(s) - Cuts spaces from the beginning and end of string
- $Upper(s) - Converts to uppercase
- $Lower(s) - Converts to lowercase
by drjboulder » Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:12 pm
by Baculaat » Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:07 pm
by nohitter151 » Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:20 am
by Baculaat » Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:04 pm