macmcd wrote:received the following error message:
Sorry, but I still cannot reproduce the problem. Please answer to the following questions:
- did you apply the mentioned action on files in some folder from My Computer or Location branches?
- if the answer to the previous question is yes, is that folder selected for Folder Monitoring?
- is the selected folder updated during replacement in background by the program in any way?
- did you do something with the program during replacement, e.g. selected another folder or files in the main filelist?
- did you click on the box showing the number of selected/visible files on the left side of the Find button?
- is that box showing the number of selected or visible files when you got the error?
- could you reproduce the same problem always with the same files using the same actions?
- could you try to reproduce the problem with turned off the "Display of tracks ... synchronized with main window" option?
- could you make a video of your desktop showing the action that leads to the error using some video capture software, e.g. HyperCam?
- could you upload your database to some file server like Dropbox, so I could try to reproduce your problem?
Question to all: is there anybody else having the similar problem?