The Involved People Node add-on adds an Involved People node to MediaMonkey's tree, based on the contents of the Involved People field. The Involved People field must be in format "Role1: Name1; Role2: Name2" OR "Role1:Name1;Role2:Name2".
There seems to be no official definition of the format of the Involved People field/tag. What looks like the official definition of the field at http://www.id3.org/id3v2.3.0
does not specify the format. However, the format supported by the Involved People Node add-on is the one that can be found the at the http://www.discogs.com/
web site and imported from there into MediaMonkey by the Discogs Tagger add-on
What is new:
v1.4: March 5, 2011 by SimonORorke
- Fixed: Error handling. When there in an invalid Involved People field,
- instead of showing a "subscript out of range" message,
- a more meaningful "Invalid Involved People" message is shown,
- including the contents of the offending Involved People field together with
- the artist, album, track number and title of the track it applies to.
v1.3: September 1, 2009 by k_r_eriksson
- Added support for filters.
- Fixed: Problem with sql.
v1.2: August 31, 2009 by k_r_eriksson
- Fixed: Error handling. The script doesn't quit if an involved people field uses the incorrect mask.
- Fixed: Showing tracks from names that are part of another name, for example "Contrabass" and "Bass".
- Changed: Involvement and Involvee to Role and Person.
v1.1: August 29, 2009 by k_r_eriksson
- Added: "By involvement" and "by involvee"
- Fixed: Mask needed less strict.
v1.0: August 29, 2009 by k_r_eriksson
- Added Involved People Node
- Created MMIP Installation Pack
Just double click on the InvolvedPeopleNode18.104.22.168.mmip file; if you are on Vista make sure you have MM3 set to "Run as Administrator"; if you downloaded the installation package with IE7 and it changed its extension to a .zip, you should first change it back to a .mmip.