Jump to file
Script for Media Monkey that simulates Winamp Jump to file option
1. Serach songs
in: Entire Library, Now playing list, Youtube
or any local playlist and play them
2. Queue songs
01-12-2015: Resolved problem with Windows usernames which contains spaces
- Add to queue list from any song list (playlist, entire library, now playing etc.)
- Keyboard control improved (On opening dialog, cursor is in input box; Navigate with up/down key in list box even when input box is active)
- Youtube download improved
- More fluent playing queued songs
04-12-2016: Configurable hotkeys
How to use:
Jump to file (Play -> Jump to file):
1. In dropdown window choose song list to search.
2. In text box enter search term.
3. Select song.
* "Jump to file" to play song
* "Queue file" to add to queue list
* "Move after current" to place file after current playing file in now playing list and disables shuffle.
Queue list (Play -> Queue list):
1. Configure queue list with button (Up, down, remove, remove all).
Download song from Youtube:
1. Open Jump to file window (Play -> Jump to file)
2. In dropdown menu select Youtube
3. Enter serach term or Youtube link in serach box
4. Choose action (Jump to file, Queue file or Move after current)
5. After song is downloaded, selected action will be performed.
Anywhere in Mediamonkey (Can be configurable through MM Settings -> Jump To File):
J -> Open Jump to file window
Q -> Open queue list
Alt + Q -> Add selected song in queue list
In Jump to file window:
Enter -> Play selected song
Alt + Q -> Add selected song to queue list
Alt + J -> Play selected song
Alt + A -> Move selected song after current
Alt + O -> Open queue list
Alt + C -> Close Jump to file window
In Queue list window:
Alt + O -> Open Jump to file window
Alt + U -> Move selected song up in list
Alt + D -> Move selected song down in list
Alt + R -> Remove selected song from list
Alt + A -> Remove all songs from list
Alt + C -> Close Queue list window
Jump to file - Latest version
Jump to file - official Mediamonkey site
Jump to file - HappyMonkeying