I originally posted this as part of a thread which has now turned into AVRCP 1.3 functionality, so i've created a separate thread for this.
Basically, when I sync via usb the stats are not updating in MMW.
i'm back with some results
here's what I did to test
Phone: HTC One X [CM10 SE2.0 edition (JellyBean)]
OS: Windows 7 SP1 x64
MMW: 4.1 (unregistered, my reg info is at home so i've not enabled "gold" functionality)
1. Installed new MMA [MediaMonkey_1.0.1.0072_debug] on phone, removed old version first.
2. cleared app data
3. configured MMW to sync to MMA via USB. (Note: I am unable to configure the wifi sync at this point as i'm not on a wifi network)
4. Performed autosync in MMW, waited for files to copy over to phone
5. Disconnected phone, started MMA app.
6. Listened to an entire album on phone
7. Reconnected phone to USB, started MMW, Performed Autosync (automatic)
8. Selected "recently played" playlist. No files in recently played list
Problem: I see no played tracks from MMA after USB Autosync?
here is a debug log
which I created during sync, I hope this is of some use....