Update about my investigations sofar...
- I noticed Type has changed into Extension. I made new rules using Extension and they work fine now. => Status FIXED
- I'm still figuring out why there ae still 100 tracks missing on the total of +/- 32.000. Status FURTHER INVESTIGATION
Now I have the same no of songs 32.226 as when I scanned.
I checked the 3.2.5 DB for broken links and did a Full DB maintanance. still 32.318 row
I'm looking for a method how to check.
- DBName option doesn't work (add DBName=\\ARTHUR\Data\Data\MediaMonkey\Music.DB in the USER\Roaming ini file) => Status NEW
I see that a new local empty DB is made and the
- When I started with a empty DB my WAV tracks where not added properly. => Status FIXED (Accepted)
Using a local copy form my 3.2.5 DB converted all songs including artist name etc.
I still didn'figure out why MM doesn't read the WAV info prpoerly 3.2.5 does it OK
So If yoy are using an Windows server env with more clients it takes extra time to convert to 4.x.
As long as my problems are not solved properly I will not roll out 4.x on my environment