PetrCBR wrote:Is it random or you have some repro steps ?
For me, it's not random. EVERY time I add albumart to tag, lyrics get truncated.
This are the steps I use to follow:
1) In MM media tree, I open a Collection called Quarantined Music, which basically filters music contained in a 'Quarantine' folder.
2) Using AA+Details view, I select one album already tagged with lyrics, then right click album thumbnail and choose 'Edit Artwork Properties'.
3) If a (bad quality) image already exists, I choose 'Remove'.
4) I press 'Add' and then I find a new image.
5) I make sure 'Apply to all selected files' is checked and press OK
After all changes are applied, I check lyrics properties of each song. All but the first song get the lyrics truncated.