Thank you for your attention, Lowlander!
The following video presents an Album (mp3, Artwork linked), for which the Artwork appears in the Music tree and in the My Computer tree
, but not in the File Properties
(ca. 1.4MB) http://screencast.com/t/e1uXcXWYx
The following video presents an Album, for which different Artworks appear in the Music tree and in the My Computer tree
. (ca. 2.5MB) http://screencast.com/t/pou5qOKBcJNq
The following video presents an Album, for which the Artwork appears in the Music tree, but not in the My Computer tree
. (ca. 2.5MB) http://screencast.com/t/q0tgBlkw2
All the videos show the following steps:
- choosing the album in the Music tree
- showing the Artwork is present
- switching to the My Computer tree using the Find from the same
> Folder (My Computer)
- the Artwork does not show up in the view, or Artwork, which is not the first one, shows up.
- the Artwork does not show up in the File Properties.
- optionally, sorting Artwork(s). The Artwork eventually shows up. (Once the Artwork showed up in this My Computer tree, it will show up also next time)
I checked the albums with the properties you mentioned. It is hard to tell, but find the following:
If the first Artwork embedded, then the Artwork show up OK (none of the behaviour described above)
If the first Artwork linked, then -> see the video
I could not find any connection to the filetype, yet.