Hello fellow developers,
I've written my first script for MM 4.0 (didn't use MM before). "Quizzor" is a script to help performing a music quiz with friends. More details at the project's page: http://github.com/m42i/Quizzor
The forum and wiki were a good resource, but there are some things I couldn't figure out. I thought about making one topic for each problem, but I don't want to spam the forums just now.
Here are my difficulties:
- Resize ActiveX and Trackbar element when the persistent dockable panel is resized
I tried the OnResize event, but that won't trigger when resizing the panel. I also played a lot with Anchors, Align, SetRect, SetRectClient, but I just can't figure out how everything works together.
- Hide vertical scrollbar of ActiveX control and/or only show when needed. Is it even possible?
- Automatically hide Now Playing List, Player and "Image and Detail" window
This would be nice, but getting the current visible state of each would be ok too.
- Change playback time, when TrackBar is changed
I tried OnChange event, but that is also triggered when my Timer changes the TrackBar. OnClick and Mouse events don't seem to work at all.
- Automatically select newly created playlist
I think I could get this to work by iterating through all playlists and finding the correct one if there isn't a shortcut.
Any help is appreciated,