Im no expert on skinning anything, but I saw some screenshot of amarok, and I thought it looked so nice id try make my MM look similar. Since there seem to be very few posts about skins I thought id share what ive done incase anyone is interested, and perhaps somebody can help make some improvements.
1. Download and install monkeyrok from here - http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =monkeyrok
2. Download my skin for monkeyrok here http://www.megaupload.com/?d=O0EFQ8SD
and extract in to your scripts\monkeyrok\skins folder
3. Download this image http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZSMX43K4
,and in the MM skins options use it for the tracklist and/or now playing background.
4. Change the mediamonkey skin with a modified version of the elemental skin. Available http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y3UPHM00
5. Optional If you want the windows theme to look the same too (all the light blue title bars) download and install the vista inspirat bricopack from www.softpedia.com
Hope this is useful for someone!
If anyone who knows how to script could help me, id really like to take two of the "boxes" out of monkeyrok, the album box, and the most played songs box, you can see they are both minimised in the screenshot. Anyone know how to do that?