Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:08 pm
- Forum: Need Help with Device Synchronization?
- Topic: Pre-Pend String to paths in Playlist
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1657
Perhaps this post should be in the wishlist section, but I'm hoping that there actually is an existing solution. When using MM3 to sync playlists to my Nokia N95 all the songs are properly synced over, but the playlist itself uses paths like: \music\artist\album unfortunately my N95 wants to see: e:...
- Sat Dec 17, 2005 10:04 pm
- Forum: Need Help? (mmw)
- Topic: Relative Paths in Playlists on Device Sync
- Replies: 0
- Views: 806
Hi All, I'm using the Virtual Recording CD v1.1 plugin (http://thalassa.bio.auth.gr/virtualcd.html) to mirror my library to another computer. E.g. I share a drive and make it appear as a portable device using the above plugin then sync my library to it. This works great and I can keep my tags and fi...
- Thu Nov 24, 2005 11:01 pm
- Forum: Need Help with Addons?
- Topic: Work in progress - Modify Play Counter via script
- Replies: 76
- Views: 49433
I installed this script in the hopes that I could manually update the play statistics for my iAudio X5 (a mass storage device) whenever I synced it up. Unfortunately I ran into a little snag. The process I planned to use was to take whatever playlist I had been listening to, select upto whatever tra...