I have a script for MM3 that will not work for MM4 to remove unused genre. I've tried rebooting, etc... nothing removes them permanently. They are in the dropdown suggestions and still appear in the actual list as well. Previous versions of MM didn't have this issue. Any help out there?
Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:58 am
- Forum: Need Help with Addons?
- Topic: Remove Unused Genres/Classification 1.2.1 (2008-02-18)
- Replies: 66
- Views: 58337
- Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:37 pm
- Forum: Bug Reports (mmw)
- Topic: MM doesn't remember where it left off in my list
- Replies: 1
- Views: 887
Version 188.8.131.523 Windows 10 Since the most recent update I have noticed that when I put my computer to sleep, or shut it down, MM no longer remembers what song it was playing and instead will pickup at a random song or even a different music list that I was using previously. Why is it doing this?...
- Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:17 pm
- Forum: Beta testing, bugs, and feature requests (MM5)
- Topic: Keyboard shortcut to permanently delete currently playing
- Replies: 1
- Views: 528
:D Most of the time I am listening to music while doing something else like most people. A song will play that I absolutely hate. Instead of stopping what I am doing, maximizing MM and deleting the song playing, it would be nice to have a keyboard shortcut to permanently delete the song. I usually d...