Media Monkey itself always on top + other questions

Get answers about using MediaMonkey 4 for Windows.

Moderator: Gurus

kfan

Media Monkey itself always on top + other questions

Post by kfan »

Is there a way to make MM always on top? I seriously feel utterly retarded that I can't find where this option is. What I really need is to have the main MM window minimized (and is there a way to minimize to systray while getting rid of the taskbar tab?) while the Now Playing window and the Cover Art is up, but this doesn't seem possible so MM always on top is the next best thing i guess. (I have 2 monitors) thanks a lot.

Side question, w/ 2 monitors, is there a way to get the taskbar to extend to the second monitor?

Cheers!
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

You can use an external app (such as WinOnTop) to force the MM window to stay on top.

In the next major release (2.6) they are planning to have a new player mode which I think might give you what you want - if you can wait! :)

(Side answer - sorry I've only got one)
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
ThorRune

Post by ThorRune »

You could also have a look at party mode... But i doubt that'd do what you want, really.
kfan

Post by kfan »

Unfortunatel winontop doesn't work. It works for every other single window i have, but not mediamonkey. What happens is that I dragged the player and the art outside of the main program window, and when I click on another window, the player and the art disappears. Note that this is when media monkey is sitting by itself on the desktop on the other screen. It's weird.