Some way to lock the size of Album Art?

Get answers about using MediaMonkey 4 for Windows.

Moderator: Gurus

salamat

Some way to lock the size of Album Art?

Post by salamat »

I have a trouble sometimes to read the name and other information in text on some of the albumarts I'm collecting with batch art finder. When I click on the image, it will apear in the same size as in the album art window, and have to be rezised every time in order to make it bigger. What I want is to be able to "lock" it in a bigger size, so it will appear in this size every time i click on the image to take a closer look...due to some poor qualities of the picture sometimes....

Any way to do this?

BTW, this batch art finder really doing a great job! Almost 3000 albumart in 2 days!!!!...... Saving me a lot of jobs with downloading missing album-art for my 18000 song collection......Thanks a lot to the autor!!!!

Love MM more and more........ :D
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

No you can't lock the size of the popup album art window, it currently will open at the size of the album art.
Sebastian78

Post by Sebastian78 »

I save all album art in the album folder, open it in Photoshop, resize to 500x500 (which is either up or down depending on original size), edit for colors and stuff like that.....

Now my entire lib is A-OK!
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

I'm glad you like my BatchArtFinder script! :)
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
salamat

Post by salamat »

Yeah, it 's very good, but not yet perfect! But this is maybe not the right place to suggest improvment? Maybe the script forum is the right place for that?

Anyway, I hope the case about locking the album art popupwindow to a certain size will be implemented in the next major uppgrade!
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

Yes, please post any suggestions for improvements in the relevant thread: http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10435
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.