Coupon for 3.0

Get answers about using the current release of MediaMonkey for Windows.

Moderator: Gurus

bstrotman

Coupon for 3.0

Post by bstrotman » Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:37 pm

According to this:

# Users who've purchased MediaMonkey 2.x in 2007 will receive a coupon allowing them to 'purchase' a MediaMonkey 3.x license at no cost soon after MediaMonkey 3.0 is released.

I should receive a coupon. I purchased in Feb 07.

When will I receive the coupon?

Peke

Post by Peke » Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:15 am

I've sent you mail with details about Coupon.
Best regards,
Pavle
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to add SCREENSHOTS to forum

morddu

Same boat

Post by morddu » Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:05 pm

I am in the same situation. I tried to use the "Contact us..." form to request a 3.0 coupon, but all I received back was an automated response. How can I get my upgrade coupon?

thechane

Coupon for 3.0 - same boat

Post by thechane » Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:00 pm

Hello - I too am awaiting info on how to upgrade my 2.x license purchased in 2007 to the 3.x.

many thanks - stu

Peke

Post by Peke » Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:30 am

We're waiting to roll out the official upgrade program until some issues on our website are resolved.
Best regards,
Pavle
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to add SCREENSHOTS to forum

morddu

getting good at waiting

Post by morddu » Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:46 am

[quote="Peke"]We're waiting to roll out the official upgrade program until some issues on our website are resolved.[/quote]

Ok, this is good to hear. I was afraid I had missed out on the email. I'll wait patiently but eagerly for the coupon information.

Thanks.

gewf631

Re: getting good at waiting

Post by gewf631 » Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:45 pm

Peke wrote:We're waiting to roll out the official upgrade program until some issues on our website are resolved.
Glad to hear this as well (Purchase date 1/26/07)

sridhar pandurangiah

Coupon for 3.0

Post by sridhar pandurangiah » Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:39 am

I purchased MM 2.5 in June 07. I haven't got my coupon yet.
iPOD 5G 80GB Black, iPOD Classic 80GB Black, Etymotic ER6, Belkin TuneTalk Stereo, Griffin iTrip, Media Monkey Gold 3.0, 2000+ songs
Onkyo A-9510 Amp, Denon 1730 DVD Player, Celestion Impact 10 speakers, Sony IC7500 9 band SW receiver

Bex

Post by Bex » Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:54 am

Didn't you read the post above your?

official upgrade program = sending out coupons
Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix Find More From Same - Custom Search. | Transfer PlayStat & Copy-Paste Tags/AlbumArt between any tracks.
Tagging Inconsistencies Do you think you have your tags in order? Think again...
Play History & Stats Node Like having your Last-FM account stored locally, but more advanced.
Case & Leading Zero Fixer Works on filenames too!

All My Scripts

Re: Coupon for 3.0

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:11 pm

bstrotman wrote:According to this:

# Users who've purchased MediaMonkey 2.x in 2007 will receive a coupon allowing them to 'purchase' a MediaMonkey 3.x license at no cost soon after MediaMonkey 3.0 is released.

I should receive a coupon. I purchased in Feb 07.

When will I receive the coupon?
Yes I should have recieved my coupon too but according to trixmoto I need to have a bought a lifetime key...which is true?

Bex

Post by Bex » Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:53 pm

If you bought a 2.x license during 2007 you will eventually get a coupon which will entitle you to a 3.x license for free.

If you had bought a lifetime license in the first place you would already enjoyed MM3 Gold plus all future versions too.

I you wish to upgrade your current license to lifetime (not only 3.x, but also 4.x, 5.x ,6.x etc). Do this:
Other 2.x Gold License holders can use the following coupon code between Dec. 2007 and January 2008 to get a 25% discount on the purchase of a 3.x or Lifetime license upgrade: MM2-UPG-DISC25
http://mediamonkey.com/faq/index.php?ac ... t=lifetime
Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix Find More From Same - Custom Search. | Transfer PlayStat & Copy-Paste Tags/AlbumArt between any tracks.
Tagging Inconsistencies Do you think you have your tags in order? Think again...
Play History & Stats Node Like having your Last-FM account stored locally, but more advanced.
Case & Leading Zero Fixer Works on filenames too!

All My Scripts

acmetech

conflicting upgrade info

Post by acmetech » Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:23 am

The download page for v3 tells Gold users to just install and they'll still have Gold status. This must be wrong because another page says we have to use a coupon.

I had to come to this forum to learn that I should just wait for the coupon.

This is not a question or complaint (yet), but just a statement about what's probably confusing some people.

acmetech

Post by acmetech » Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:38 pm

From http://www.mediamonkey.com/download.htm

"If you are upgrading from a previous version of MediaMonkey Gold, simply install the standard version--your Gold license will automatically convert the standard version into Gold."

Really anxious to get that coupon sooner than "soon"!

Cigarz

Post by Cigarz » Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:23 pm

Peke wrote:We're waiting to roll out the official upgrade program until some issues on our website are resolved.
Hi Peke,
Any news on the time when we can expect this to happen? Just getting a little impatient :P

HH

Post by HH » Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:27 am

Cigarz wrote:
Hi Peke,
Any news on the time when we can expect this to happen? Just getting a little impatient :P
Ditto.

Is there any news on this yet Peke?

Or, since the official upgrade program seems to be suffering a long delay, is it possible to email in a request?