How to clear playlist and player?

Get answers about using the current release of MediaMonkey for Windows.

Moderator: Gurus

RonSD

How to clear playlist and player?

Post by RonSD » Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:35 pm

Is there a way to clear the playlist when it's not in view?

Is there a way to clear the player's track info display when it's stopped and the playlist is empty?

Lowlander

Re: How to clear playlist and player?

Post by Lowlander » Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:13 pm

Are you talking about clearing the Now Playing list, or the track listings?

In Tools > Options > Auto DJ/Now Playing you can set Now Playing to retain 0 tracks so that played tracks are cleared.

I'm not aware that the user can change the display behavior of the player to not show the track information of the last played tracks when the player is stopped.
Lowlander (MediaMonkey user since 2003)

RonSD

Post by RonSD » Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:31 pm

Lowlander wrote:Are you talking about clearing the Now Playing list, or the track listings?

In Tools > Options > Auto DJ/Now Playing you can set Now Playing to retain 0 tracks so that played tracks are cleared.

I'm not aware that the user can change the display behavior of the player to not show the track information of the last played tracks when the player is stopped.
Thanks. I was asking about the Now Playing list, and that setting seems to take care of it. It doesn't clear the current track, but that doesn't really matter.

I also like to clear the Track List, but I can do that easily enough by selecting the Library node. Is there a better way?

Lowlander

Post by Lowlander » Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:34 pm

No, that would be the only way as the tracklist shows the content of a node and the only node that is without content is the Library node.
Lowlander (MediaMonkey user since 2003)