How do I Print a Playlist?

Get answers about using MediaMonkey 4 for Windows.

Moderator: Gurus

Taswell48

How do I Print a Playlist?

Post by Taswell48 »

I need to print a paper copy of the contents of my Playlists --showing, at a minimum, the Playlist's Title over columns containing Track Titles, Artist Names & Album Titles. For one thing, if I should accidentally erase a Playlist, that paper record enables me to quickly rebuild the Playlist from my Library. iTunes' File Menu includes a (standard) Print function to print (i) a CD Jewel Case Insert, (ii) a SongList, and (iii) a Album List (each with several customization options). I can't find anything like that in MM and also can't seem to find a 'print' or 'report' plugin.
rovingcowboy

Re: How do I Print a Playlist?

Post by rovingcowboy »

export it to an html file. make sure you select all the columns on the playlist you want. right click on the header for one of the columns showing and you get a menu of all the other columes you can add to the view.

then just select that playlist and export it usings the files> menu> export options.

thats how i do it when i want to print a list for use in a jewel case.
:)
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
nynaevelan

Re: How do I Print a Playlist?

Post by nynaevelan »

If you are trying to print your groups of playlists, you can use Trixmoto's Custom Report . If you are trying to print individual playlists, you could use Trixmoto's Print Tracklist script.

Nyn
3.2x - Win7 Ultimate (Zen Touch 2 16 GB/Zen 8GB)
Link to Favorite Scripts/Skins

Join Dropbox, the online site to share your files