Rating Tracks

Get answers about using MediaMonkey 4 for Windows.

Moderator: Gurus

Trajan

Rating Tracks

Post by Trajan »

Can anyone recommend a script that will help streamline the rating process? I haven't rated any of my 5,000 plus tracks and am looking for a tool that will make this easier.

Thanks!

trajan
spacefish

Re: Rating Tracks

Post by spacefish »

I use AutoRateAccurate, a complete autorating script based on criteria you set. Couldn't live without it! :)
MM Gold 3.0.3.1183 : Vista HP SP1 (x86) : Zen Stone (2GB)
Zekton: An original MM3 skin by Eyal.
Scripts in Use: Add/Remove PlayStat | Auto Album DJ | AutoRateAccurate | Backup
Case & Leading Zero Fixer | Classification & Genre Changer | Clean Scripts.ini | Clear
Field | Custom Report | Discogs Auto-Tag Web Search | Forget Crossfade | Invert
Selection/Select None | Last 100... | Lyricator | Lyrics to Instrumental | MonkeyRok
MusicBrainz Tagger | My Custom Nodes | Now Playing Art Node | Play History & Stats
Right Click for Reports | Right Click for Scripts | Right Click for Web | Stop After Current
WebNodes
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

yep thats the only one here now working in mm 3 its big berny's auto rating script :)
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
Trajan

Post by Trajan »

Is there something available that would simply allow one to use the keypad to enter star ratings instead of having to use the mouse?
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

you should beable to use the normal tab button and keys i think to move to the controls but i don't know for sure.

but big berny's is auto matic you set up your wishes for the songs and when you play them so many times which you have set up the song gets that rating for that number of playcounts. at least that is what i think it does his is different then the one i use on the mm 2.5 version. he should beable to tell you in his thread he has been working on it trying to get it perfect. 8)
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

Trajan wrote:Is there something available that would simply allow one to use the keypad to enter star ratings instead of having to use the mouse?
Tools | Options | Hotkeys
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.