How to Find Files Not Volume Analyzed?

Get answers about using the current release of MediaMonkey for Windows.

Moderator: Gurus

GeraldB

How to Find Files Not Volume Analyzed?

Post by GeraldB » Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:49 pm

Most of my files are analyzed but I think a few have escaped. Is there a smart way to find them? I don't see it under "Files to Edit."
Can't afford a signature.

nynaevelan

Re: How to Find Files Not Volume Analyzed?

Post by nynaevelan » Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:51 pm

What version of MM are you using, MM 3.1 has an Unleveled node under files to edit? I am almost positive MM 3.0 also has this node. But you can also use the My Custom Nodes or Magic Nodes scripts to find the unleveled tracks in your library.

Nyn
3.2x - Win7 Ultimate (Zen Touch 2 16 GB/Zen 8GB)
Link to Favorite Scripts/Skins

Join Dropbox, the online site to share your files

Bex

Post by Bex » Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:23 pm

The node is confusingly enough named Unleveled, i think it should be renamed to Unanalyzed Volume.
You can also try my Tagging Inconsistencies Script, link in signature, it finds Unanalyzed Albums plus tons of other stuff to fix.
Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix Find More From Same - Custom Search. | Transfer PlayStat & Copy-Paste Tags/AlbumArt between any tracks.
Tagging Inconsistencies Do you think you have your tags in order? Think again...
Play History & Stats Node Like having your Last-FM account stored locally, but more advanced.
Case & Leading Zero Fixer Works on filenames too!

All My Scripts

fourteen

Post by fourteen » Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:52 pm

One way is as mentioned use the Files to Edit/Unleveled node.

Another is to first ensure the Track Volume and Album Volume columns are displayed (right click on the column bar and check Track Volume and Album Volume). Then, e.g. with the Album node selected in the tree, sort on Track Volume (or better, on Album Volume). All the tracks that have no Track Volume and/or Album Volume will end up at the top.

GeraldB

Post by GeraldB » Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:31 pm

Thanks to all for the quick answers. Good forum.

Edit - I used "Files to Edit>Unleveled" It selected all the tunes with no entry under Track Volume. It did not go any further, so my worry that it would level files without my control or identify the wrong files was unfounded.
Can't afford a signature.