Dockable 'More albums from artist' panel?

Get answers about using MediaMonkey 4 for Windows.

Moderator: Gurus

ambrose

Dockable 'More albums from artist' panel?

Post by ambrose »

Hi I was just wondering if media monkey has a function of a dockable panel showing albums from the same artist in the current 'now playing' list.
If not does anyone know of any script out there which has this feature
Thanks
Mizery_Made

Re: Dockable 'More albums from artist' panel?

Post by Mizery_Made »

The Monkey Rok script has this functionality, among other things.
ambrose

Post by ambrose »

Thanks for the reply. Do you know if monkey rok is customisable so it will only show the feature mentioned above. Thanks
Mizery_Made

Post by Mizery_Made »

You can't get it down to just "Albums By" as I believe the Playing/Selected track entry in the panel is always shown. However, you can uncheck several of the panels. Tools -> Options -> More (under Monkey Rok Settings) -> "Hide Panels". Uncheck those, except "Albums By" and this should give you a pretty bare Monkey Rok window. Now, on the header for the album, where it shows the trackists, click on the header and it should hide all but the header. This leaves you with almost what you want. You can click on the header for the Now Playing/Selected track to collapse it too, but I think it unhides when you switch the selection/playing track. You might try asking in the script's thread (the link I supplied) as the author of the script and more experienced users of the script (seeing as I just started using it a few weeks ago) may be able to give you better help.
ambrose

Post by ambrose »

Great, thanks for the reply. I figured out a work around for now. I just changed the skins html file and removed elements which contained 'now playing'... etc. Works fine now and only displays albums :)