Media key for play/pause triggering twice

Get answers about using MediaMonkey 4 for Windows.

Moderator: Gurus

de.monkeyz

Media key for play/pause triggering twice

Post by de.monkeyz »

I upgraded to the most recent release of MM today (from 3.0 to 3.1) and now I'm having an issue with the media keys on my keyboard (I'm using a ideazon Zboard), sometimes the keys work perfectly fine and nothing it wrong. But other times something messes up, and every time I press play/pause it triggers twice in MM (active or unactive). So it just pauses and unpauses within half a second. Or resumes and then pauses in half a second. I'm not sure if the same thing is occuring with next/prev or stop. Since a double reaction is pretty much impossible for me to detect.

I was wondering if anyone else has encountered a problem and if there is a fix for this. (I have tried a clean install of MM 3.1, and it still occurred)

Thanks for reading.
Benn

Re: Media key for play/pause triggering twice

Post by Benn »

I have this problem too. I don't use my media keys much (Microsfot Wireless) but a couple of times I have this has happened.
Peke

Re: Media key for play/pause triggering twice

Post by Peke »

Tempering (Testing) and/or reassigning Settings of Play/Pause Hotkey settings inside MM should give different results. But it is still Trial, test and miss way until you get right settings :(

But Good thing is that when you exactly find what is going on during tests please report back and we will reanalyze again to see what can be improved without compromising those that work OK.
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts