transfer mp3 format to mp3 player in mp3 format

Get answers about using MediaMonkey 4 for Windows.

Moderator: Gurus

b hutchinson

transfer mp3 format to mp3 player in mp3 format

Post by b hutchinson »

Help how do I transfer Mp3 format to my mp3 player in mp3 format from mediamonkey I tried and only got 100 songs on a 1gb player. The mp3 player is not a ipod or brand name it is a Aquor brand and instructions are not in very good english. Can any one help please
julzcompufreek

Post by julzcompufreek »

How did you tranfer them without MediaMonkey? Did it come with any particular software?

Also, is you device seen as a removable drive on your computer (dose it show up in my computer?)
Julian aka julzcompufreek
"Dancing is a contact sport; football is a Hitting sport." - Vince Lombardi
Visit My Blog - http://kompufreak.wordpress.com
b hutchinson

mp3 transfer

Post by b hutchinson »

i think i used windows media player to trans. yes the device is recognised by the computor . no no software came with the player it is a plug and play calling itself u drive. What do I have to configure in Mediamonkey gold to trans mp3 to mp3 player in mp3 format , do i have to set up a special file cause i think i set up a burn list in wmp first then copied to mp3 player is this the correct way to do it?
julzcompufreek

Post by julzcompufreek »

No, all you have to do is go to Options - Portable/Audio Devices - Generic Portable/Audio Device and click configure. You should be able to work it out from there.
Julian aka julzcompufreek
"Dancing is a contact sport; football is a Hitting sport." - Vince Lombardi
Visit My Blog - http://kompufreak.wordpress.com

Post by Guest »

say 'mp3 to mp3 player in mp3 format' 3 times fast
ivanrolim

Mp3 driver - AQUOR, BRITANNIA, BRITTANIA, FOSTON for WIn98

Post by ivanrolim »

I have an AQUOR mp3 player, 1gb, but these are really generic brands. Fortunatelly, I've found a driver in order to use it in windows 98, mostly because I use it to keep backup files, rather than Mp3 or WMA.
You only have to search in GOOGLE.COM 'USB 2.0 FS Flash Drive'. It cames with Mp3 Player Utilities 1.43

As for Mp3 to Mp3, I still choose WMA with 32kbps MONO, since its not so low quality and you can put not only 16 hours of music but 64 hours! :P