MM 3.2.5: "No Results Found" when auto-tagging from web

Get answers about using MediaMonkey 4 for Windows.

Moderator: Gurus

ispeaktruth

MM 3.2.5: "No Results Found" when auto-tagging from web

Post by ispeaktruth »

I've been having this issue for about a week now. The strange thing is that it works maybe one out of every 15/20 times I try it. However most of the time it just displays the no results found message.

Any suggestions?
Lowlander

Re: MM 3.2.5: "No Results Found" when auto-tagging from web

Post by Lowlander »

Post by Guest »

I have the same problem on both my LT and DT of MM and I have looked 1st topic and still don't know how to fix the problem.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I have the same problem on both my LT and DT of MM and I have looked 1st topic and still don't know how to fix the problem.
Is there a MM ver 4?
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

There is a link to the latest release candidate of MediaMonkey 4. The final release is near, but not just yet.

Post by Guest »

Lowlander wrote:There is a link to the latest release candidate of MediaMonkey 4. The final release is near, but not just yet.
thats a bummer i'm on hold and have gig this weekend should I retry this first topic to try and make a tmp fix: Auto-Tag from MusicIP: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=30994 ?
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

Unless you're Auto-Tagging from Web at a gig MediaMonkey 3.2.5 will work just fine. You can also just lookup Art in a search engine if needed. On the other hand MediaMonkey 4 is available as Release Candidate 5 so there should be no problems using it.

Post by Guest »

Lowlander wrote:Unless you're Auto-Tagging from Web at a gig MediaMonkey 3.2.5 will work just fine. You can also just lookup Art in a search engine if needed. On the other hand MediaMonkey 4 is available as Release Candidate 5 so there should be no problems using it.
well the problem is I have a copies of German CDs (CDA) to play and I converted them mp3 to play in MM and other DJ programs but they only list as track 1, track 2 and so forth I need the Album and track Names. What is a release canidate and how can i get it?
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

Just go to the last posted in the linked thread and download MediaMonkey 4. It's on build 1459 now.
mmcarter2001

Post by mmcarter2001 »

After reviewing media organizers I decided to try MediaMonkey today (11/15/11). However, as this thread indicates, Auto-Tag from Web does not work, with Amazon US or any other source. The reply seems to be to try some addons that have either caused errors for users that have tried them or need different installers for different versions of MediaMonkey. The autotagging feature is important and if there is no resolution I will need to try other organizers...
Thanks for any assistance.
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

You'll need to upgrade to MediaMonkey 4 to get Amazon Auto-Tag from Web working again. In MediaMonkey 4 it works for nearly all cases. Any further revisions are set for 4.0.1.
rusty

Post by rusty »

Hi,

I just wanted to remind everyone that users who've purchased MM3 within the past year will be getting free license upgrades to MM4 before the end of this week.

Users who've purchased MM3 prior to Nov. 2010, will be receiving coupons offering a major discount on the price of an upgrade.

We elected to take this route rather than backporting an auto-tag from amazon fix to MM3 because we believe that it be more beneficial to most users if we focused our resources on the upcoming MM 4.0.1.

Thanks for your understanding.

-Rusty