Viewing the library ONE row per song, with Artwork

Get answers about using MediaMonkey 4 for Windows.

Moderator: Gurus

MediaMan

Viewing the library ONE row per song, with Artwork

Post by MediaMan »

I clicked one thing, by mistake and my entire dispaly of song is all messed up. Cannot get it back.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO frustrating.

Al I want is to see a list of my songs, one song per row, with ARTWROK VISIBLE, AND NOTHING WHATSOEVER GROUPED.

Just one long list, in alphaebetic order.

I can see all sorts of variations, but not what I want and not what I had.

I have been at this for 30 minutes and completely give up.

I sometimes see the list I want only BY ACCIDENT ( like creating a new autolist) .. bu5 as soon as I click on Recently added, I see a total different view, with sonds grouped, and the artwork for the first song showed for all songs in the group. And I cannot turn the ******** grouping off.

The menu items are totally confusing re view art/details, show art with details, show art, show details, AARRRGGGHHHH etc etc.

Can someone help?
Windows 7,8 | iTunes 11.2.2.3 | IOS 7.1.2 | MM Gold 4.1.3.1708 | d_itunes4.dll Ver 4.0.4.2438
nohitter151

Re: Viewing the library ONE row per song, with Artwork

Post by nohitter151 »

MediaMan wrote:I clicked one thing, by mistake and my entire dispaly of song is all messed up. Cannot get it back.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO frustrating.

Al I want is to see a list of my songs, one song per row, with ARTWROK VISIBLE, AND NOTHING WHATSOEVER GROUPED.

Just one long list, in alphaebetic order.
Any time two tracks from the same album are next to each other in the list, they are grouped together.
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.
MediaMan

Re: Viewing the library ONE row per song, with Artwork

Post by MediaMan »

I have the same album, but do not want them grouped together, as my album, named SongBook, contains 700 songs.

I figured out what I did wrong, and why they suddenly got grouped together... I had inadvertently bulk changed the Album/Artist field ; once I fixed that,mother were no longer group.
Windows 7,8 | iTunes 11.2.2.3 | IOS 7.1.2 | MM Gold 4.1.3.1708 | d_itunes4.dll Ver 4.0.4.2438