One file of many never adds/rescans

Get answers about using MediaMonkey 4 for Windows.

Moderator: Gurus

twidle

One file of many never adds/rescans

Post by twidle »

I am a avid audio book reader and so deals with many files per "album" and for a few years this has been working just fine. However, I am experiencing increasing problems with just adding one file ..sometimes out of 1 to 15 or 1 out of +150. I can find no obvious reason as to why, the missing file looks just the same as the rest, in the same directory as the rest - but it will just not add. It makes no diff if downloaded via libravox or payed for - most work but some will miss a file. Does anyone have any suggestions as to why or what what I might be doing wrong?
Last edited by twidle on Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gold Member-:)
Lowlander

Re: One file of many never adds/rescans

Post by Lowlander »

Does the file play in MediaMonkey?
twidle

Post by twidle »

Concerning my recent "problem", yes, it does sortof. Your question made me look at the length of the file and it a second, so I suppose it might not be important - haven't heard the book yet so who knows. After many tries I have made the other problem books add all the files. Apparently using ye olde drag-and-drop method does not work. I will revet if I run into another add/rescan problem in the future and where the file is not ridiculously short.
Gold Member-:)
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

You can send the problem file to support so the problem can be analyzed: http://www.mediamonkey.com/support/inde ... &_a=submit