No vertical scroll bar in media tree window ?????

Get answers about using MediaMonkey 4 for Windows.

Moderator: Gurus

komarek

Re: No vertical scroll bar in media tree window ?????

Post by komarek »

Hello

I'm having the same issue in 4.1.20.1864 using the system theme. My mouse scroll wheel takes me horizontal but not vertical, and there are no visible scroll bars even though the media tree extends below the window. btw I would prefer to see the vertical scroll bar at all times, and never have the mouse wheel scroll left to right.

Thanks!

--pk---
Peke

Post by Peke »

Hi,
Can you please attach screenshot and let us know if you have tried to change skins?
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts
JoePublic

Post by JoePublic »

I bumped this 2014 thread a more than a year ago. Now I see komarek has bumped it again. It's still a problem in the version komarek cited. There's a valid set of screen shots provided by dps earlier in this thread. The situation is that the entire media tree is visible when MMW first starts, but later by some combination of actions like looking at a playlist or "Find More from Same" album/artist/composer... whatever... the scroll bar either disappears or it won't scroll down all the way in the media tree. The only solution I know of is to close and reopen MMW. Annoying. Why doesn't this get fixed?

Here is a link to a screen shot showing no scroll bar in the media tree when there should be one. There are more items not visible that I can't access.

https://imgur.com/a/5Rdc9YI
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

Likely because it can't be reproduced. They fixed it for me and I haven't seen it in a very long time (used to have this all the time). Capture this in a debug log (step 4b) and attach the log to a Support Ticket: http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=69 That may give the developers an insight why you still see this.