Problem to show the artist's image.

Get answers about using MediaMonkey 4 for Windows.

Moderator: Gurus

LarvePutride

Problem to show the artist's image.

Post by LarvePutride »

Hello I would like to display the image of the artist. No problem. In Art & Details I done right and I click selects Image 2: Artist. But the problem is that when I selction another audio file it selects me new Image 1: Cover (front). I arrived I was automatically set for all files Image 2: Artist. What to do? Thank you for your response.
Lowlander

Re: Problem to show the artist's image.

Post by Lowlander »

That's not possible, MediaMonkey always shows the first associated Artwork of a file.
MMFrLife

Post by MMFrLife »

It's sounds like you are trying to get it to show the artist image (#2) as the first image by just selecting it from Art & Details pane.(?)
You have to have the artist image in position 1 in properties for it to show that image by default all the time.
MM user since 2003 (lifetime lic. 2012) "Trying to imagine life without music gives me a headache"
Top 2 scripts: RegExp Find & Replace (e.v.) and Magic Nodes (e.v.) ZvezdanD's scripts site
Please take a moment to read the bottom of the linked page to support the one and only - ZvezdanD! (the "originator" since 2006).
MMW 4.1.31.1919; 5.0.4.2690 || back it up...frequently!
|| software for power users: "Q-Dir" (free alt. to explorer) and file/folder renamer: "ReNamer" (den4b)
"The absurd is the essential concept and the first truth"
😜
LarvePutride

Post by LarvePutride »

Thank you for your answer.

Ok, but then good is however an option to "Image 1: Cover (front) or Image 2: Artist" in Art & Details if every time you select a new option as it systematically returns a "Image1 : Cover (front) "?

Also I had to make a blunder because now when I Selected title with the "Art Show with details" the image of my album in the selection and not in "Art & Details" like the first album the image of the artist as I like the image of my album. How the options?
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

No, it shows the first associated Artwork, no matter what you've set that Artwork to be (I'm not aware this has changed). So if you put the Artist image in first spot (Artwork tab of Properties window) it should now be shown.