nOT vALID iNTEGER

Get answers about using MediaMonkey 4 for Windows.

Moderator: Gurus

rlhul699

nOT vALID iNTEGER

Post by rlhul699 »

i GET A ERROR "2694842351 is not a valid integer value everytime i start mediamonkey. The only way to get rid of it is to uninstall and then reinstall the program. Once i do that mediamonkey will start and run fine untill i close it again and then reopen it i get the same error. So every time i use mediamonky ive got to uninstall and reinstall it to get it to worrk. I am gold memeber.
Lowlander

Re: nOT vALID iNTEGER

Post by Lowlander »

Capture this in a debug log (step 4b) and send the log to support: http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=69
rlhul699

Post by rlhul699 »

after months trying to find this i found at least what is causing it. My logitech 930 headset. I use the buttons on it to control mediamonkey. So if i use the hotkey setting to set up my keys on the headset to mediamonkey i get this error. If i leave alone(then the headset buttons dont work) media-monkey works fine. Any thoughts? It worked fine in both windows 7 and windows 10 and just started in the update to mediamonkey 4.1.
rlhul699

Post by rlhul699 »

quick update i was able too fix this by just changing the head set keystrokes to mediamonkeys default keys and highlight global.