can't download from site - bad gateway

Get answers about using MediaMonkey 4 for Windows.

Moderator: Gurus

madrona

can't download from site - bad gateway

Post by madrona »

Hi. trying to download the latest version from the mediamonkey site. after the trialplay page, selecting download now takes me to http://e8d327b5fb.site.internapcdn.net/ ... 3.1801.exe and a bad gateway message.

I've downloaded MM many times in the past without this issue. It's been happening for a few days now. Is something up with the site, or just me?

K
MMFrLife

Re: can't download from site - bad gateway

Post by MMFrLife »

See related topic viewtopic.php?f=1&t=84429&p
You can also try downloading from here viewtopic.php?f=3&t=8811&sid
MM user since 2003 (lifetime lic. 2012) "Trying to imagine life without music gives me a headache"
Top 2 scripts: RegExp Find & Replace (e.v.) and Magic Nodes (e.v.) ZvezdanD's scripts site
Please take a moment to read the bottom of the linked page to support the one and only - ZvezdanD! (the "originator" since 2006).
MMW 4.1.31.1919; 5.0.4.2690 || back it up...frequently!
|| software for power users: "Q-Dir" (free alt. to explorer) and file/folder renamer: "ReNamer" (den4b)
"The absurd is the essential concept and the first truth"
๐Ÿ˜œ
Jibsman

Download fails

Post by Jibsman »

I just joined the forum, looking for info on How-Tos to dump iTunes and put everything in MediaMonkey.
When I tried to download MediaMonkey I get a 502 error. No download, nothing but
502 Bad Gateway
nginx/1.6.3

at
http://e8d327b5fb.site.internapcdn.net/ ... 4.1813.exe

Anyone have suggestions for a media player that works with Windows 10 and an iPhone 6s? 'cause I sure can't use this stuff if I can't get it.
Last edited by Lowlander on Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged with existing post
Jibsman

Post by Jibsman »

All I get is "Bad Gateways".
Want me to use your stuff?

Give me a good download link. Test it first.
This is the last time I will try this. If this won't work I get another app and will never use MediaMonkey.
MMFrLife

Post by MMFrLife »

Try here for latest stable,
News and Announcements
You can also try latest beta in beta testing forum of Development section (bottom section of forum page)
MM user since 2003 (lifetime lic. 2012) "Trying to imagine life without music gives me a headache"
Top 2 scripts: RegExp Find & Replace (e.v.) and Magic Nodes (e.v.) ZvezdanD's scripts site
Please take a moment to read the bottom of the linked page to support the one and only - ZvezdanD! (the "originator" since 2006).
|| software for power users: "Q-Dir" (free alt. to explorer) and file/folder renamer: "ReNamer" (den4b)
๐Ÿ˜œ
Jibsman

Post by Jibsman »

502 Bad Gateway
nginx/1.6.3

Bye.
MMFrLife

Post by MMFrLife »

Wow, I've never seen anyone on the forum have trouble with "every" link tried. Though, the internapcdn one you originally posted about can be a bugger!
It works well for me here on the forum (both of the links suggested).
Anyway, good luck on your journey. If you decide to come back, check with Support (tab on top border of site page), I'm sure they will be glad to help. :)
๐Ÿ˜œ
rusty

Post by rusty »

We're working to resolve this issue with Internap (our CDN provider)--the issue appears to be localized to a single content server on the US west coast. In the meantime, if you experience this problem, you can download MediaMonkey via:
https://mediamonkey.com/MediaMonkey_Setup.exe

Thanks for your patience as we work this out.

-Rusty
Peke

Post by Peke »

in such cases adding different DNS servers like 8.8.8.8 and 4.4.4.4 (Googe DNS) can help in hardware routing.
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts