MM won't see more than one SD card

Get answers about syncing MediaMonkey 4 with iPods and other devices.

Moderator: Gurus

lordcaesar

MM won't see more than one SD card

Post by lordcaesar »

I have a Pioneer FLAC player (XDP-100R) and MM will see and play from the one SD card just fine but will not see the second SD card or give me the option to add in the "select folders" section. The device has 2 slots for SD cards. Any advice? During setup of MM it did ask me to giver SD card 1 permission to access but nothing for the second one. Is there something I have to do to the second SD card to open it up to MM?
MMFrLife

Re: MM won't see more than one SD card

Post by MMFrLife »

lordcaesar wrote:...or give me the option to add in the "select folders" section.
If you look in MM's "my computer" folder structure, do you see it there (right-click > add scan)?
MM user since 2003 (lifetime lic. 2012) "Trying to imagine life without music gives me a headache"
Top 2 scripts: RegExp Find & Replace (e.v.) and Magic Nodes (e.v.) ZvezdanD's scripts site
Please take a moment to read the bottom of the linked page to support the one and only - ZvezdanD! (the "originator" since 2006).
MMW 4.1.31.1919; 5.0.4.2690 || back it up...frequently!
|| software for power users: "Q-Dir" (free alt. to explorer) and file/folder renamer: "ReNamer" (den4b)
"The absurd is the essential concept and the first truth"
😜
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

Does Windows (Explorer) see the two SD cards separately? Did you clone the cards? Which version of MediaMonkey are you using?
lordcaesar

Post by lordcaesar »

Yes, the device and when connected to a computer sees both SD cards.... When I first install MM it asks me for permission to access the SD card but only does the first one..... The Device's native music players sees both SD cards.... in MM in the add folder section it only shows one SD card
bhiefer

Post by bhiefer »

Could you please send us logs from MM for Android. Please go to About dialog and Send logs and post log ID here. I will have a look at your settings. It should be visible by default. But there might be some issues with recognition ...