best mp3 player

Community forum for discussions completely unrelated to MediaMonkey.

Moderator: Gurus

derek.birch 2

best mp3 player

Post by derek.birch 2 »

sick of apple need mp3 player 60 gb or more which one please
Lowlander

Re: best mp3 player

Post by Lowlander »

You might want to browse/search the forum as there have been a few topics dedicated to this question.
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

try this url and see if you can get the info needed there.

http://www.consumersearch.com/www/elect ... 3-players/

if not then go to ask.com and search for

"where is the latest mp3 player review. "

that gets you a list of all the review sites. :D
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
dluow

Post by dluow »

Comparing mp3 player ratings is one of the best way in my opinion.

You'll know whether it sucks or not.
lararefaeli

Post by lararefaeli »

Hi derek.birch 2

You are right, some times we need some change. Creative Nomad Zen Xtra 60 GB MP3 Jukebox is good alternative of iPod. It's price is almost $200. It is very easy to use, the screen is easy to read, and it is loaded with cool features you may or may not use. This is for listening to music, and the sound is fantastic.

I took it everywhere, enjoyed 10 hours of battery life. I think you should go with this only.
pushpull

Post by pushpull »

Current review to read about players -

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2335591,00.asp
tmthomas

Post by tmthomas »

Hello derek...
Apple's 60 GB is best for you ,I think you made such nice choice. This is best mp3 player. If you want to know more regarding mp3 player
search in google you will get some other information on best mp3 player.
ignatiusmael

Post by ignatiusmael »

Hello,

The best mp3 player according to me is winamp its old and still working like gold.I am using winamp to listen all type of songs.

Thank you!!
Shiny Rabbit

Post by Shiny Rabbit »

ignatiusmael wrote:Hello,

The best mp3 player according to me is winamp its old and still working like gold.I am using winamp to listen all type of songs.

Thank you!!
the OP meant mp3 player as in a portable music player, not a software media player.

I've got an ipod nano and I think it's the best thing ever, but that's just me

Windows 7 Enterprise x64. MediaMonkey 4 (unless I forget to update this)
jonegomes

Post by jonegomes »

Hi guys,
I think the Apple iPod nano is the top-rated MP3 player among critics. Most say it's easy to use, and they love the updated slim design.
benharminson

Post by benharminson »

I think the Apple's 16 gb iPod is the best and it can suit anyon'e need. I am telling this from my personal use. It's simply mind blolwing with excellent music quality and sound effect.
BeatKitty

Post by BeatKitty »

benharminson wrote:I think the Apple's 16 gb iPod is the best and it can suit anyon'e need. I am telling this from my personal use. It's simply mind blolwing with excellent music quality and sound effect.
Hey, everyone! Just wanted to come on here really fast and thank ya'll for all your mp3 player advice. My creative mp3 player recently broke and I've been looking into buying something new. The only unfortunate part was that I had THAT mp3 player for so long, I'm kind of behind the trends in terms of digital music players. I'm only now getting used to the concept of a touch screen player. Gosh I'm slow.

Anyway, all of your suggestions were great. Sorry for needlessly bringing up an old topic. Speaking of mp3 players, are there any players out there that have recording capabilities? I'm wanting to test out these microphone headphones I purchased a few months back.

Welp, thanks for all your help, folks. If I find anything interesting, I'll post up a link and you guys can give me a "yay" or "nay." Peace!
BeatKitty
davidchatman

Post by davidchatman »

derek.birch 2 wrote:sick of apple need mp3 player 60 gb or more which one please

switch to android dear friend. I am an android user and I got power amp the music player and never looked back. One of the android apps I have ever bought, and it was more than worth it.
Thanasis

Post by Thanasis »

davidchatman wrote:
derek.birch 2 wrote:sick of apple need mp3 player 60 gb or more which one please

switch to android dear friend. I am an android user and I got power amp the music player and never looked back. One of the android apps I have ever bought, and it was more than worth it.

Yes android is the best option for those who want software choice. But be careful. You may only be able to download the best apps from the android market site. You need to purchase a device that allows you to do that. Archos brand has issues with this.
peppergomez

Post by peppergomez »

Cowon X7?