Can't post into Scripts and Components

Community forum for discussions completely unrelated to MediaMonkey.

Moderator: Gurus

huckes

Can't post into Scripts and Components

Post by huckes »

Getting 403 permission errors. Very frustrating. Joined the forums yesterday and it is not letting me post anything. Anyone any ideas what might be going on?
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

not sure what is up with your troubles but i am also having some troubles with the whole forum? for the last 5 days now i have been having a hard time even getting to the site.

my winXp sometimes wont even find the site's server for a couple hours.

i just chaulked that up as heavy web use but 5 days in a row no matter what time of the day?

something is messing with the servers i think.

anyone know what date that winworm was to restrike?

i think it was to restrike every year but i can't remember what date? :-?
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

I've had problems sometimes when I've tried to post a long thread with code in. I've found splitting the post into two smaller posts can sometimes help.

(This might of course just be that I resubmitted later and that worked, but hey, it worked anyway! :))
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
huckes

and finally...

Post by huckes »

It took 4 posts but splitting it up seemed to do the trick. See the QCD thread.
abrazor

Post by abrazor »

No problems at all on my end, but maybe that's because I am using Opera!!! :lol: