"Sync to:" problem. Is it Vista, MM or my ZVM?

Get answers about syncing MediaMonkey 4 with iPods and other devices.

Moderator: Gurus

Maarten2086

"Sync to:" problem. Is it Vista, MM or my ZVM?

Post by Maarten2086 »

I recently moved my music library and MM to my new pc... Had some trouble with that but that's fixed.. or is it?

Ever since I moved everything from my old pc (XP SP2) to my new one (Vista Home Premium) I can't seem to sync my Zen Vision:M properly. I can connect and MM will find my Zen and will transfer my songs, BUT not the way I want him to... :(
I've always used these settings in MM:

Sync to: "\Music\<Album Artiest:1>\<Artiest> - <Album>\<Track#> - <Titel>"

This has worked fine over the years, but now MM puts all the songs in the root of my ZVM and only names them <Track#> - <Titel> (just: 08 - Waiting for Tonight.wma, etc. instead of P\Private - My Secret Lover\08 - Waiting for Tonight.wma). Quite frustrating...

I'm hoping someone can help me with this, because I can't listen to my beloved music on my ZVM :(

--------------------------------

Little update

- I can sync with WMP (but I don't want to :cry:)
- MM syncs only 1066 songs, not my 4000+:(. At 1066 my ZVM crashes/freezes. Don't know if it's because of MM, but with WMP this didn't happen...
- MM places playlists in the proper folder (on ZVM: /My Playlists/) but not my music...
- 'in the old days' MM sync my songs in order by artist, now he syncs them random...

Anyone? Please? Help? :(

--------------------------------

Little update 2

- I installed the new MM3, but still haveing the same problems... :(