Sync Problems

Get answers about syncing MediaMonkey 4 with iPods and other devices.

Moderator: Gurus

Sync Problems

Post by Guest »

I am using windows vista (sp1) and the latest version of media monkey, but this problem has happened in other version of the monkey too. I have been syncing my 80gb ipod classic with no problems, yet sometimes it will get in a redundant sync cycle. I will try and minimize the window and there will be a window open behind it with a 1. and no song title in there saying that you are trying to add something (a song) that is already there. But here is the problem.

1. You can only see the window if you minimize mm, and the it only flashes for a second so you can not access it.

2. There is no indication of which song or item that mm is talking about so I do not know how to fix it.

The only way I can use the program is to end the program in task manager and as long as I do not try and sync it is alright. I have checked my playlist for possible pathway problems with songs but that is not it. Like I said I have had this problem before so I do not think this is a bug. I have tried to remember what I have do differently and I am not coming up with anything. Thank you all in advance