iphone 3g OS 3.0 (developer preview OS)

Get answers about syncing MediaMonkey 4 with iPods and other devices.

Moderator: Gurus

G0lluM

Re: iphone 3g OS 3.0 (developer preview OS)

Post by G0lluM »

Thank you Jiri! Can't wait to get home and try it out!

Even if there are small glitches like album artwork etc. if it means I can update my music without losing my playcounts, I'm a happy camper.
njkode

Post by njkode »

jiri wrote:Note that the first beta version of the plug-in has just been released: http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =6&t=41916

Jiri

Thank you for the update, syncing some music to my iphone now.... finally I will really enjoy riding my motorcycle home
Knirt

Post by Knirt »

Works great on Windows Seven, RC 2760, and I'm using a iPod Touch 2G with firmware 3.0
jkirker

Post by jkirker »

I've still got three issues - not major and nothing that I can't live with but I figured I'd bring them up.

1) Every so often, MediaMonkey crashes when I add or remove the device while MM is running - or if I shut down MM with the device attached, and restart it with the device unattached. I can repeat these again and again.

2) I show two iPhone devices - one that says it's compatible and the other which is not - possibly this is for 2.0/3.0 backwards compatibility - not certain - both can read tracks but only one can update.

3) If I remove a track from the device which I've already sync'd - my tracks disappear from the device, but MM and iTunes still shows them. After successful sync with iTunes, without syncing music, tones, etc. The library updates again and the tracks re-appear.

Just wanted to chime in and make notes.

Thanks for everything - so GLAD to be using MM again to manage my tunes - now just need 150GB iPhone so I can upload my entire MP3 library... ;)

John