Samsung Galaxy S3 flac syncronisation

Get answers about syncing MediaMonkey 4 with iPods and other devices.

Moderator: Gurus

Lowlander

Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 flac syncronisation

Post by Lowlander »

No, that isn't possible.
psychoadept

Post by psychoadept »

Ah, well. What is "Organize playlists using subdirectory for each type" supposed to do, if not break them up according to music/audiobook/etc? (All I can see it doing is creating a second directory called "playlist".)

In any case, I have successfully synced ~1500 tracks, mix of MP3 and FLAC, to a Motorola Atrix 2 (on official ICS). It helped when I downloaded device drivers from the Motorola website (Motorola Device Manager, for the record), because the ones that came with the device were out of date and causing problems. Once I did that, MM recognized it correctly on the MTP setting; didn't have to go to generic USB. I think it even let MM know directly that it would support FLAC. Still fighting with playlists a little bit - the duplicate playlist problem IS MediaMonkey's. It says it's deleting the old ones, but it doesn't. I had to go in and delete them manually.
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

psychoadept wrote:Ah, well. What is "Organize playlists using subdirectory for each type" supposed to do, if not break them up according to music/audiobook/etc? (All I can see it doing is creating a second directory called "playlist".)
I have no idea actually, and I never considered it would be Type (like Music, Classical Music, etc.). Have you tried using it? If so what did you find?
psychoadept

Post by psychoadept »

When I checked it, it just put the playlists inside another folder called "Playlist". As though I'd told it to put them in the directory \Playlists\Playlist. Not very helpful. :)