Files on iPod Touch not showing up in Mediamonkey

Get answers about syncing MediaMonkey 4 with iPods and other devices.

Moderator: Gurus

braxtontheporcupine

Post by braxtontheporcupine »

I have a 3G iPod Touch that I recently moved to a different computer.
I downloaded Mediamonkey about a month ago, and it was working fine until I installed the current updated version. Now, whenever I plug in my iPod, the files won't show up on Mediamonkey. I can view the Music folder, but I can't view the music folder that's inside the iPod Touch folder, so I can't edit my library.

It still shows how much data is on the iPod, but I can't view any of it. I've tried uninstalling, but it doesn't fix the problem. I would like to know if there is a way to fix this and edit my iPod's library without resetting the music from my iPod. I don't care if I delete the Mediamonkey library, but a lot of the files on my iPod could not be recovered if I lost them.

Thank you,
Braxton
Last edited by Lowlander on Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moved to correct Forum
braxtontheporcupine

I downloaded Mediamonkey about a month ago, and it was working fine until I installed the current updated version. Now, whenever I plug in my iPod, the files won't show up on Mediamonkey. I can view the Music folder, but I can't view the music folder that's inside the iPod Touch folder, so I can't edit my library.

It still shows how much data is on the iPod, but I can't view any of it. I've tried uninstalling, but it doesn't fix the problem. I would like to know if there is a way to fix this and edit my iPod's library without resetting the music from my iPod. I don't care if I delete the Mediamonkey library, but a lot of the files on my iPod could not be recovered if I lost them.

Thank you,
Braxton
Reason: Merged with existing post
braxtontheporcupine

Thank you,
Braxton
Reason: Merged with existing post

Re: Files on iPod Touch not showing up in Mediamonkey

Post by Guest »

I'm not sure why this got posted multiple times, I apologize for the spamming, it was not my intention :S
Lowlander

Re: Files on iPod Touch not showing up in Mediamonkey

Post by Lowlander »

Which version of MediaMonkey, iTunes and iOS?