Purchased iTunes music on iPod 4 is not showing in MMW

Get answers about syncing MediaMonkey 4 with iPods and other devices.

Moderator: Gurus

Blackcat12

Purchased iTunes music on iPod 4 is not showing in MMW

Post by Blackcat12 »

I am using MMW 4.1.4.1709 and an iPod Touch 4 with firmware 6.16. I purchased an album on iTunes and downloaded it to my iPod. The music plays just fine on the iPod and I wanted to copy it to my MMW local library. However, only the first three tracks are displayed in the MMW tree for this album. I have tried refreshing and re-sync with no success. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Lowlander

Re: Purchased iTunes music on iPod 4 is not showing in MMW

Post by Lowlander »

iTunes purchases aren't supported.
yarguy

Post by yarguy »

I would assume you mean purchases made directly on an iOs device, such as iPod touch. Every track I have purchased on iTunes on my PC now resides and plays comfortably in MM (and I have auto-organized every one of them and synced many of them to an iPod Classic without a single problem). If the tracks are transferred to PC based iTunes (here's how http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1848) why couldn't they be imported into MM like any other iTunes purchased track?
Lowlander wrote:iTunes purchases aren't supported.
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

Yes
Blackcat12

Post by Blackcat12 »

yarguy wrote:I would assume you mean purchases made directly on an iOs device, such as iPod touch. Every track I have purchased on iTunes on my PC now resides and plays comfortably in MM (and I have auto-organized every one of them and synced many of them to an iPod Classic without a single problem). If the tracks are transferred to PC based iTunes (here's how http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1848) why couldn't they be imported into MM like any other iTunes purchased track?
Lowlander wrote:iTunes purchases aren't supported.
Thank you Yarguy and Lowlander for the quick responses. I was able to transfer from the device to the PC as you suggested and all is good. I really only use iTunes for Apps and firmware updates, so I was not aware of that option. I have no music or video in my PC based itunes Library. I bought MMW long ago and use it explicitly for my music and video management.