Sync mp4 Playlist (musivideos)

Get answers about syncing MediaMonkey 4 with iPods and other devices.

Moderator: Gurus

zimbo

Sync mp4 Playlist (musivideos)

Post by zimbo »

Hello all, why can't play my iPhone 5s with iOS 10.2.1 the mp4 playlist (musicvideos) created and synced with mediamonkey 4 (4.1.16) Gold?
Is there and solution of workaround?
Lowlander

Re: Sync mp4 Playlist (musivideos)

Post by Lowlander »

Is the problem that they won't sync or that they won't play? Does iTunes play the files?
zimbo

Post by zimbo »

MediaMonkey sync these files correct. The musicvideos plays as a Single file correct. They won't play as a playlist one after the other. This is the problem.
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

Are you saying you synced a Playlist with MP4 videos to the device? If that's the case is the Playlist on the device and does it show the associated MP4 files?
zimbo

Post by zimbo »

Yes, my mp4 files are all saved as a playlist on my iPhone. The Playlists are on the device and where shown under List. When I start playing my list it Will Play only the First file and these First file permanent without break. The Second file don't Play, the third file don't Play an so on.
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

Sounds like you have Repeat enabled on your device.
zimbo

Post by zimbo »

On my iPhone isn't an option to enable mp4 playlist. mp3 playlist works . I think that MediaMonkey isn't the problem. It seems that the iPhone cannot Play mp4 playlists. So I use a separate App to create the mp4 Playlists on my iPhone. Thank you for your answers.