Syncing Playlist to SD card not working

Get answers about syncing MediaMonkey 4 with iPods and other devices.

Moderator: Gurus

crashnnburn

Syncing Playlist to SD card not working

Post by crashnnburn »

Hello, I'm trying to sync my playlists to my SD card so I can play them on my android device. I am able to sync all my music with no problems. But when I try to sync a playlist it does not work. It does not do anything just shows "copying etc/etc" and goes through each song that it's supposedly copying but doesn't do anything. I have tried manually "send to device" the playlists and nothing happens just the status bar saying it's copying something but it does not appear in the Playlists folder of the SD, sometimes there isn't even a Playlists folder at all. Am I missing something? I even messed around with all the options in the device setting for syncing like "autosync when device is connected" etc. It is becoming very annoying and I see no use for the program if that part doesn't work. I've been trying to get this to work for almost 2 days.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

p.s. Using Windows 7 64 bit
Lowlander

Re: Syncing Playlist to SD card not working

Post by Lowlander »

Does the Device Profile (Tools > Options > Portable Device Sync) for the card have Playlist enabled to be synced to the device? If you use Auto-Sync this should definitely work if enabled. I haven't tried Send To myself, so can't confirm that it works (I'd expect it for right click on Playlist (not on the files on the Playlist though)).