Lg V20 album art wireless sync

Get answers about syncing MediaMonkey 4 with iPods and other devices.

Moderator: Gurus

Ike114

Lg V20 album art wireless sync

Post by Ike114 »

Hello,

I am having a problem with album art showing on the "artist & Album Artist" list screen. I had loaded all of my songs with the windows mediamonkey program onto an SD card using a USB 3.0 adapter, then put the SD card into my phone. All of the album was visible on the "artist & Album Artist" list screen till I performed a wireless sync. When I did the wireless sync, many of the album art images just show the mediamonkey icon, but if I click on the artist to go through their albums, the album art is there.

I have tried deleting the albums and re-syncing, and checking the tagging options for the album art changing those setting, but nothing is working.

If anyone has had the same issue and knows of a fix, please let me know. I haven't tried uninstalling the programs on the pc and android.
I am using on Windows 10 MM Gold version 4.1.18.1852 and Android MM Pro version 1.3.1.0732
Lowlander

Re: Lg V20 album art wireless sync

Post by Lowlander »

Did you do the wifi sync with MMW 4.1.18.1852 and MMA 1.3.1.0732?
Ike114

Post by Ike114 »

Yes, I've have.
Peke

Post by Peke »

Ok can you please send us two Debug logs from MMA and write down log IDs here (eg. from "..." -> About MediaMonkey -> Send Logs):
1. After Insert SDCard back to Phone and confirm that all album arts are visible
2. After you Do WiFi Sync and confirm Album arts are not visible

Those two logs should show us what changed and why they are not visible anymore.
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts
Ike114

Post by Ike114 »

I re-synced my sd card with a usb 3.0 in the MMW, but I ran into another problem. After I did the sync, the sd card wouldn't read in the phone. When I plugged it back in to the pc, I got the message that the card is "write protected". I tried a number of solutions that I found online, but had no luck fixing the issue. The card may have been going bad, so I am getting a replacement and will see if the media monkey album art issue occurs again.