Track order problems with double cd album set

Get answers about syncing MediaMonkey 4 with iPods and other devices.

Moderator: Gurus

nalyom9

Track order problems with double cd album set

Post by nalyom9 »

Hello,
When I have flac files from a double cd set from the same album, it looks fine in media monkey connected to my Plenu D player (ie let's say an album with 20 tracks on cd 1 and 15 on cd 2, is shown as one album of 35 tracks) however the player itself seems to place both track ones together both track twos etc... The track numbers with single digits have a leading 0 but it still puts the track order with 2 of everything. (Cd1 01, cd2 01, cd1 02, cd2 02) the files are in an album folder broken into 2 more sub folders marked cd1 cd2. Is there an easy solution?
Thanks
yarguy

Re: Track order problems with double cd album set

Post by yarguy »

Are the disc numbers included in the MM properties for each track? It's not enough to have them in different folders as MM uses the metadata to order tracks.
nalyom9

Post by nalyom9 »

Hello,
Oh yes the Cd number is there for every track, I have tried a leading zero on the cd number field also, but to no avail. I thought maybe changing the track numbers of cd 2 to continue on where cd 1 left off, so in my example all tracks are numbered 1 thru to 35, but this seems a very awkward workaround. Thanks
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

Sounds like the Player can't read Disc# and thus ignores it.
nalyom9

Post by nalyom9 »

Hmmmm nuts u could be right. :(