Playlist organization and sync

Get answers about syncing MediaMonkey 4 with iPods and other devices.

Moderator: Gurus

jpb123

Playlist organization and sync

Post by jpb123 »

Hi all. Looking for some playlist organization and synchronization assistance. Below is a pic of my MM library structure with a Samsung phone attached for sync. All of my imported playlists (from iTunes) are located within Imported Playlists while all of the playlists I want to sync to my phone are within Galaxy S9 [A]. First question, when I sync all the [A] playlists I actually get a Galaxy S9 folder at the first playlist level within the MM app...how can I prevent this? Just seems pointless in the app to press Playlists only to then have to press Galaxy S9 to actually get to my playlists. Second question, and probably not that important just curious, in my phone file structure what is the difference between the first Playlists folder [C] and second Playlists folder [D]? Greatly appreciated!!

Peke

Re: Playlist organization and sync

Post by Peke »

Hi,
There should be no difference it is just user preference how to browse to playlists eg. either thru Playlists root in MMW library (Real-time updated) or using Folders and scanned exported/external playlists on device.

You can check that by looking at content and see if you change one does it reflect in other view.
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts
Lowlander

Re: Playlist organization and sync

Post by Lowlander »

There is no option to prevent nested Playlists structure in MMA. It will appear as in MMW.