LibraryPanes: Library panes like these in Winamp, iRiver, ..

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

You toggle the panel on and off using the View menu.
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
cadmanmeg

Post by cadmanmeg »

I do not see it in the view menu. Any further suggestions? Thanks much.
Steegy

Post by Steegy »

Make sure that the script is installed correctly. It should be installed to the MM 2.5 Scripts\Auto folder as script file (extension .vbs, not .vbs.txt). By default Windows hides (most) file extensions (which can cause user problems), but this can easily be changed in the folder options.
Extensions: ExternalTools, ExtractFields, SongPreviewer, LinkedTracks, CleanImport, and some other scripts (Need Help with Addons > List of All Scripts).
cadmanmeg

Post by cadmanmeg »

Steegy...that was it. Dang...now I feel like a knucklehead. LOL! I could have sworn I checked and made sure that it was installed right.

One thing I noticed that is this. See, I run CAD software which also can use VB aps. Anyhow, since correcting this issue, whenever I startup MM, it now tries to configure something with my CAD software. However, if I once again disable library panes, that behavior no longer happens. In my last PC setup, prior to this rebuild, I never had that issue. I am pretty sure nothing is out of the ordinary as far as how things are installed and all. I do consider myself pretty technical in terms of PC's and the use thereof, but this perplexes me. Thoughts on this?

Thanks much.
cadmanmeg

Post by cadmanmeg »

While that issue mentioned above does bother me, I think I have decided for now to just forego using Library Panes. Thanks for the input and if you know off the top of your head about the vbs issue as mentioned, I would be glad to hear of it. Thanks again!
baker

Post by baker »

Is it possible to remove the Album column?