Batch Art Finder 4.2 - Updated 03/07/2012

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

trixmoto

Re: Batch Art Finder 4.2 - Updated 03/07/2012

Post by trixmoto »

@rhartwig - I don't think the Google source works at all at the moment, they keep changing the way they structure their results and their search API is not free.

@linn - The links are not currently working, that's a known issue that I'm hoping the resolve in the next version.

@Lost in Space - I'm not sure which "same problem" you're having, but if it's the ActiveX one then the only fix is the registry.

@JohanJooste - Is "select all" one of the links? I think so, in which case this is a known issue.

@Belgrath - I'm not sure it's possible to run two versions like this, I suspect they will install scripts/extensions in the same place (%appdata% or %localappdata%, I can't remember which) and will therefore get rather confused.
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
JohanJooste

Post by JohanJooste »

@Trixmoto - thank you for the reply - I've found a workaround in the interim by selecting
"Start all images as ticked to be saved" under the "BatchArtFinder Settings" tab.

It starts all boxes ticked to be saved when running the script and the when choosing Select none
it deselects and when you choose Select all it well ... selects all.

I did find though that after these changes made it does not automatically update the albumart
in the library. It does add it when you manually scan folders though.

Thank you for the assistance thusfar.

Regards.
todobuena

Post by todobuena »

Does this mean the easy and stable script for "stupid puplic" and nonscripters is only a few steps away .. ?
this would be so great...... :)
we really need this scipt to save our future - PICTURES ARE SO IMPORTANT !!!
we would be so happy if you could save our Youth to declare their right to party... we URGENTLY need this script till HOLYeaster holydays

Our School will donate all their power to teach children ... PLEASE HELP US -
THANK YOU
fidelcastro54

Post by fidelcastro54 »

Hi Guys!
I register the ocx and now i get an error and MM crashes. How can i fix this problem? There are 3 error windows and i cannot read the first 2 only the last with odb blabla. ;)

I'm using Win 7 64bit last MM and BAF 4.2.
fidelcastro54

Post by fidelcastro54 »

Ther are some errors:

1.Error: Error #7 - Runtimeerror in MS VBScript; Not enough Memory.: fso.folderexists; File c:\Program Files (x86)Mediamonkey\scripts\auto\batchartfinder.vbs, Line:3830 Column:2

2.Error: not readable

3.Error: Error executing script event. OLE error 800A001C

Can annyone help me?
gerardsyd

Post by gerardsyd »

If you are on 64-bit version of Win8, you need to install into SysWOW64 folder instead of system32 folder and follow the regsvr instructions...
(see: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/wind ... bb0bce3bd9)
Took me a while to figure that one out!!
Peter Bomberg

Post by Peter Bomberg »

I can now nicely load and execute on Windows 7 however the links within each album (Try next image, Skip this album, Edit album query, Previous image) do nothing when they are selected/clicked.

I said to create a debug file but not sure where it can be found, any thoughts

Peter
Jbird

Post by Jbird »

Cool...thanks. It did find some of the art but yhen when i checked and saved, got "msinet not found"....am i supposed to install something? I'm not a programmer seems like this is more directed towards them?
Also, is there a way to choose where it searches for art, eg different public databases? Amazon? Etc
Roundaround

Post by Roundaround »

@Jbird, There's no way to add new image sources unfortunately. I think I'm going to sit down and hammer out the code to use albumartexchange.com as a source, as well as fix the AlbumArt (albumart.org) source that seems to be broken.
AMenge

Post by AMenge »

On my system the browser protection of my virus scanner (Avira Antivir) resticted the saving of images. Disabling it makes it possible to save images but the script saves allways the last picture.

So many people having the same problem - is there no way to fix it?
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

@Jbird - The MSInet component is something that should already be installed, but if not, try this... http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 60#p158260

@Roundaround - I added AlbumArtExchange and they blocked the script and insisted that I removed the option. Adding new sources shouldn't be too complicated, as long as the source is structured in a suitable way.

@AMenge - It's on my list of things to take a look at, it's just a long list and I don't have much time to look at it, unfortunately.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
osoyogi

Post by osoyogi »

Hello. I can't use batch art finder after the first use.
I start Batch Art finder. Click yes on the "restrict the search to the selected album" question. Click yes on the "process albums with artwork" question (this message apears even if the mp3 have no artwork).
Then the scritps do nothing and a message show up: "All album have been processed".
Any help to solve this?
Thanks
Szahala

Post by Szahala »

I copied all of the files in C:\Users\Appdata\roaming\mediamonkey\scripts\auto to C:\Program Files (x86)\MediaMonkey\Scripts\auto and it fixed the same issue on my windows 7 machine :)
eclecticlady

Description by trixmoto

Post by eclecticlady »

Is it possible to delete the description tag "...by trimxmoto?
Last edited by eclecticlady on Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

If it's really such an eyesore, comment out or amend line 2886...

Code: Select all

img.Description = "Added by Trixmoto's BatchArtFinder script"
Originally it was for debugging, as people weren't sure which artwork was added by my script, but I left it in