Play History & Stats Node 4.1.0 (2012-08-12)

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

pah68

Post by pah68 »

W 8) W!!

Very Cool!
Sammy20

Post by Sammy20 »

O M G

Dude you've outdone yourself big time with this version. This is too fucking cool. It's like last.fm but much better and more useful.

Thanks for your effort.

edit: ok, now I just looked at the statistics section....I can not believe you got the time of day for play percentage. Very nice. Then the yearly play counts is very handy for me as well. i love it.
Bex

Post by Bex »

Thank guys!

The statistic node is really fun to browse through. I'm lucky that I have statistic from early 2004.

Btw i have big problems with my internet connection and have tried to tell you that I've posted a new version which fixed some small bugs. The update was posted two hours ago, so reinstall if needed.
My connection has been down until now...and will probably go down again soon..

/Bex
Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix Find More From Same - Custom Search. | Transfer PlayStat & Copy-Paste Tags/AlbumArt between any tracks.
Tagging Inconsistencies Do you think you have your tags in order? Think again...
Play History & Stats Node Like having your Last-FM account stored locally, but more advanced.
Case & Leading Zero Fixer Works on filenames too!

All My Scripts
Bex

Post by Bex »

@Scripters

I have developed yet another technique to speed up the populating of nodes and/or adding tracks to the main window. It can of course be used to other things to which involves SQL queries. But it's only necessary if the the query is slow. (e.g. nested statements, Grop By statements and Select Distinct statements.)
Study the messy code and don't hesitate to ask if anything is unclear. The only downside of it is that it seems to increase the size of the library but that can easily be fixed with a maintain library (compact database).

/Bex
Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix Find More From Same - Custom Search. | Transfer PlayStat & Copy-Paste Tags/AlbumArt between any tracks.
Tagging Inconsistencies Do you think you have your tags in order? Think again...
Play History & Stats Node Like having your Last-FM account stored locally, but more advanced.

All My Scripts
DiddeLeeDoo

Post by DiddeLeeDoo »

Freak!! This one must have taken you at least couple of hours to do! :lol:

What a beauty. Things like this for sure will make aware users rethink the Clear Library command! Thanking you for putting in a great piece of work into this one.
Teknojnky

Post by Teknojnky »

I just got around to trying out this script, and WOW this is very cool!!!

Great work Bex, very useful addition to MM!
Bex

Post by Bex »

Thank you guys!

@DiddeLeeDoo
Yes a couple of hours has been spent on this one but that's because i really dont now how all this vbscript works, so there's a lot of trial and error until i get it to do what I want. (Got to learn more.)

@Teknojnky
Glad you liked it!

/Bex
Last edited by Bex on Wed Oct 11, 2006 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

All My Scripts
DiddeLeeDoo

Post by DiddeLeeDoo »

Do you think
DELETE * FROM phntmpIds
at shutdown would be alternative, to allow for MM crashes.
Ah, well that might not work with the start-up routine of creating the table. hm.. Wonder what the code would be for... if table exist.. hmm..
Last edited by DiddeLeeDoo on Mon Oct 09, 2006 2:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
harrybirney

Post by harrybirney »

Just installed MediaMonkey (Great Program ) and then discovered your excellent script. Many thanks for your work on this.
Bex

Post by Bex »

Script is updated:
- Added a check on startup to prevent rare sql error, so now is the temptable only created if it not exists.
- Bugfix with "hide playcount in trackstatnode if it's the same as in tracknode"

Pls report any bugs or problems. I would also like to know if this last update works on other OS's than XP!

@harrybirney
Thanks, glad you liked it!

/Bex

All My Scripts
dubmassacre

Post by dubmassacre »

Bex thx for this awesome script!! Great work.
Bex

Post by Bex »

Glad you liked it!

All My Scripts
paulmt

Post by paulmt »

Bex, since removing previous version and re-installing this updated script, I have had no problems at all.

This script is great and "fast food" for stats junkie!

Thanks
Bex

Post by Bex »

8)

All My Scripts
Sammy20

Post by Sammy20 »

Hey, with the 'Release Year' node. Would it be possible to make the year selected display in the right hand track list? Right now it just displays all the songs for the selected year in the tree view.