I just updated from MM 3.2.5 to MM 126.96.36.1996. I was getting the same Runtime error as everyone else when starting MM. Windows 7 64 bit.Here's what I did and now I don't seem to be having anymore problems.
1. Close out MM
2. Edit MediaMonkey.ini file.
3. Found "[AdvDupeFindFix]" within MediaMonkey.ini file, deleted that header and everything under it, up until the next header.
4. Saved changes to MediaMonkey.ini file.
5. Browsed to SCRIPTS>AUTO and deleted previous "AdvancedDuplicateFindFixMM3.vbs" file.
6. Copied "AdvancedDuplicateFindFix.3.7.4.mmip" to my MediaMonkey Install folder.
7. Right clicked on AdvancedDuplicateFindFix.3.7.4.mmip file and selected "Properties"
8. Selected "Security" Tab, selected each available user listed, selected Edit for each user and set privileges to ALLOW> Full Control, Modify, Read & Execute, Read, and Write.
9. Click Apply to save changes.
10. Double click on AdvancedDuplicateFindFix.3.7.4.mmip file to run.
11. MediaMonkey opened and script installer started. I unchecked Current User, and then proceeded to install script.
12. Closed out MM and restarted MM. No more error observed upon start. I tested out the script doing a copy and past of meta data and that worked also.